Here are my results:
Except for the Cornish component this matches my known British ancestry.
- Aberdeen: John Burnett and Lucretia Johnston of Aberdeen and Edinburgh, Scotland to Old Rappahannock, Virginia Colony.
- Berkshire: Joseph Phipps and Mary Benfield of Reading went to Pennsylvania Colony. Quakers.
- Carmarthen: Maud Richard of Llanllwich, St. Peter's Parish, Carmarthen, Wales to Pennsylvania Colony where she married Rowland Powell.
- Cheshire: Samuel Hotchkis from Doddington, Whitchurch, Shropshire to New Haven Colony (Conn.).
- Joseph Helsby, of Kingsley, Cheshire and Jane or Joan Lockett of Frodsham, Cheshire to Pennsylvania Colony. Quaker.
- Katherine Gandy, of Overly Whitley, Cheshire to Pennsylvania Colony. Quaker. Married to Isaac Richardson.
- Devon: George Boone of Stoke Canon, Devon and Mary Maugrige, of Bradnitch, Devon to Pennsylvania Colony.
- Lancashire: Isaac Richardson to Pennsylvania Colony. Quaker. Married to Katharine Gandy.
- Lincolnshire: Matthew Moulthrop and Jane Nicholl,from Wrawby, Lincolnshire to New Haven Colony, (Conn.).
- Norfolk: Edmund Creekmore (Crickman) of Norfolk, Norfolk to Norfolk, Virgina Colony.
- Worcestershire: Thomas Farley, Gent., of Worcester, Worcestershire and Jane ----- to Jamestown, Virginia Colony (earliest confirmed immigrant ancestor, 1623 on the Ann).