The following topics are covered:
- Introduction to the Conference;
- Dr Michael Hammer on "Ancient European DNA";
Announcement of the AncientOrigins result page
(non-European section is still under development);
- Presentation by Bill Griffith on his discovery that
his biological father was not the person who raised thought it was;
- Janine Cloud presented on "Personal Privacy in Public Projects";
- “Genographic Project Database: How Genetic Genealogists and Academics are working together”
by Dr. Miguel Vilar of the National Geographic Society;
- FTDNA Lab Manager Connie Bormans presented “What’s taking so long?!?!?! The Life Cycle of a DNA sample.”;
- Michael Sager presented on the FTDNA SNP Tree.
Check back tonight for the Sunday sessions.